Friday, November 16, 2012

G Thanks Challenge Catch Up

My wife has been very helpful around the church recently with some things that were needed.  I have tried to express my gratitude to her by saying it and showing it.  I also did a project at the house.  It needed to be done but Wendy has been working on organizing and it was a closet that needed to some attention.  I hope she knows I appreciate her hard work to keep things organized and I want to help her with it.

A waitress at a restaurant.  A good tip and G Thanks card.  (No tip...no card...btw.  Don't say thank you in ways that are not sincere.)

The man that loads trucks at Home Depot.  No tips allowed but a thank you can go along way.  A sincere one at least.

Keep finding people to say thank you to.  Share with them the love of Christ.